Tuesday, March 6, 2012

eyes and ears {18} one year.

tuesday, its tuesday isnt it? and today is march 6th, right?
well oh my goodness, its my one year anniversary of my blog!!!
it has been one amazing year and i am so thrilled to be doing this. i may not have a very popular blog or many followers but who knows what is to come? we shall find out! this next year will be crazy- trips, college...im telling myself to keep it going and i want to, even in college so i will try my absolute hardest. thanks to all that have supported me and my fabulous blog :) i love you all!
here are some super happy things!

eyes:

yes, its true. 
SO GREAT

so i created a graphic design pin board...enough said. 
;)

ears:

my dad actually found this first song, and then the second song is just one that makes me happy :)


bang bang bang- christina perri (im excited to go see her in concert in may!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment