Thursday, June 21, 2012

the cities.

as much as i wish i was a full on country girl, i love for the city (hence me going to live in chicago for the rest of my life...). i fell in love with nyc when i was there 4 years ago, and going to san fran made my heart jump! that city is now my favorite-the white buildings, the cute shops, the busy streets, the good suburbs...ah i could go on! however, los angeles was not what i thought it was going to be. i was so excited and it majorly let me down-i need more time to explore most likely. oh darn, ill have to go back someday ;)

rodeo drive in la. if only i was rich...

fun shaped buildings in sf

sf

pretty side strip of stores on rodeo drive in la

fruute! had to go :) so so good! in la

chinese theater in la

view out of my hotel at night in emeryville right outside of sf


No comments:

Post a Comment