Wednesday, June 27, 2012

new!

i just love shopping and getting new things. i know that phrase makes me sound like i have all the money in the world to spend, when im reality i work less than 20 hours a week and a lot of it goes towards things i need...like gas, and college tuition. all in all, i dont have the funds to buy prada sunnies, chanel dresses, and louboutin heels each week. (maybe someday...wouldnt that be nice!) honestly, the cast majority of my closet comes from old navy and target. but i love that i can make inexpensive clothing look good (at least i like it!).

moral to the story: you dont need designer to look good.

my new (to me) vintage louis vuitton bag :) (and yes, its real. and yes, it cost me $16)

new toms! ive wanted them for forever and finally got them (with the excuse of being my cute walking shoes in nyc).


new (fake sperry) shoes! so cute :)

hannah modeling my new sun hat-will be perfect on the beach in nj!

new pink swimsuit bottoms. (the bottoms that went with the top became old and saggy-the fix: bring pink that matches!)

No comments:

Post a Comment