Thursday, June 2, 2011

wedding attire.

on saturday i will be attending the wedding of my freind's mom and my other friend's dad. strange huh? well somehow its actually happening, and the childhood dream that your mom/dad would marry your friend's mom/ dad so you'd be sisters (!) is actually happening. too bad it brings on some mixed emotions. either way im excited because it'll be a fun night and i have a great outfit too!!
so here is an idea of what to wear when the invite says....casual wedding. 
remember this dress? from this post? well here it is for the wedding; and this is how im wearing it.

everything together.

cz studs

a vintage brooch to put in my hair.

a simple bangle and essie geranium nail polish.

my freind's black wedges (urban outfitters).

my over the shoulder handbag turned clutch (liz claiborne).

make-up for my face (all physicians formula)

cheek and lip colors: (cheek-nyc blushable creme stick in big apple blush) (rimmel london lip liner in cherry kiss; seen here)

eye make-up (ulta mascara in jet black) (essence eye liner in behind the scenes) (maybelline eye shadow quad in mocha motion)

No comments:

Post a Comment