Monday, July 25, 2011

casual grey

the past week here has been way too hot for my liking-with the heat index at around 115 degrees. im not a huge fan of hot weather, however,summer attire has always been a favorite-mini skirts, tank tops, short shorts, easy tees and sundresses. on friday i wanted to wear something along these lines because it was so hot, and because i needed something cute, but comfortable, to wear to a bonfire that night. i decided to go with one of my staple tanks- the easy grey one, and pair it with my new denim mini. add some simple accessories, and there ya go-a perfect hot weather summer outfit!
pacsun top, target skirt, dolce vita shoes, ulta headband, rings (left hand) forver 21, other jewelry my own

i love love the hammock we have in our backyard



attempt at a jump #1

score :)

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is very cute and that hammock is awesome! I wish I had one.

    ReplyDelete