Friday, July 22, 2011

summer go-to's

this summer has been quite a fashionable summer for me-filled with whimsical tops, fun dresses, and great colors all around. i have loved playing with different patterns and mixing colors to make color block looks as well as staying with a nude palate on some days. however, through all of my "looks" this season, i have stayed with a few "staples" that just keep re-occuring in my outfits. here are a few of my favorite go-to's of this summer.
cute thin belts (cobalt blue-forever 21, the others- charlotte russe) 

bangles- i like the mix of metal and wood (american eagle)

my favorite sandals! (dolce vita)

nude sunglasses match everything :) (forever 21)

i love rings-all of them! (front row-forever 21, middle row-my own, back row-kohl's, top compartment: blue flower and top silver-vintage, middle silver-my own, bottom compartment: black flower- forever21, white flower-claire's)

favorite cute tops! (blue-target, flowered-express, black-michael kors, grey- pacsun)

No comments:

Post a Comment