Friday, August 12, 2011

college visiting

as i head into my senior year of high school the college decisions are pressing on me so much. yesterday, me and my family (minus my brother) went to visit st. ambrose university in davenport, iowa. i know a few people that go there and have loved it, and it fit many of my "qualifications" so i fgured, "why not visit?" it was beautiful inside and out, and the dorms...holy cows they were amazing. the only problem was that they didnt have photography for me to minor in...but im still workin on that part anyway! here are a few pictures from the nearby park/gardens.
my mom is so cute :)




super cool!

a little turtle that was in the pond!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I loved the picture of the what looks like to me a "Praying Mantis"? and the flowers and your mom are indeed cute...

    xooxxo

    ReplyDelete