i know this might be a sappy and/or boring post but its on my mind and frankly i dont know what else to log about. since there arent pics to go with this and i dont want to not put up photos ill just include some favorite shots of mine.
1. im excited for cheer- first game is tonight!!! :)
2. i loveeee my schedule- 2 art classes, a college credit psych/soc class, a study hall...can it get better?? i mean...just get rid of pre-cal and ap lit and its the most fantastic schedule ever. really....its SO wonderful.
3. im scared for college. i dont know how to live without my family. i dont wanna fill out applications and write essays (YUCK) and i dont wanna leave my friends. thats the biggest fear, ive been friends with maggie since we were 4 and laura since 2nd grade...leaving them and everyone else is definitely a tear jerker.
4. im so happy to have my major decided- graphic design, minor in photography-and be able to take art to help!
5. along with cheer, im excited for all other senior things-homecoming, dances, senior night, games, open lunch, prom, etc!
6. im excited to be able to blog about everything important to me and i hope i can keep it going for a super long time. i look at plenty of blogs everyday that have thousands (!!!) of people following them and i dream maybe one day that could be me. i have along way to go but i wanna do it! :D
7. i wanna make this year the best. so me mags and laura are making a vlog of our senior year and itll be on youtube. its called blueiceing (yes we know its spelled wrong, thats what happens when 3 fourth grade girls make a band... and what better name for us?) so soon we'll be posting videos! im gonna be spending a lot of time editing and such so id love it if you would subscribe to our channel! :) im sure we'll provide some quality (ha...funny) entertainment. or at least a laugh or smile!
pretty sunset (i tried to do pics i never posted..i hope i didnt repeat!)
hannah...shes so adorable :)
i love quotes
hand drawing from a while ago...not the best but i liked it cause i drew in the heart i drew on my hand that day