Monday, November 28, 2011

giving thanks.

thanksgiving was wonderful! as you can tell, i took off friday to shop...and relax. so here is a recap of my thanksgiving. i scored some great deals black friday (me and some friends went out around 4:00-beats both rushes: 12 and 6-worked out well, no lines!) but mostly for myself...but hey, i got all of my brothers present! that's good, right?
my hair and makeup: easy hair, pulled back; gold eye shadow and lots of lashes :)

outfit: stripped sweater/shirt, long necklaces, belt, skinny jeans. add brown boots and bag, cheetah print scarf and tan jacket and its perfect!

dinner-yum! my aunt (who hosted) went all out. she decorated like it was a wedding reception! crazy...but thats my aunt for ya. 

fun ceiling decorations. created with tissue paper. i will definitely be doing this asap. 

center pieces too. seriously, all out. 
yum!!! my momma's apple pie with crumbly topping!

No comments:

Post a Comment