Monday, December 5, 2011

winter weekend!

this weekend was craziness. i was sick...the whole time, slowly getting better! our school's black ligh dance was saturday which was a ton of fun especially because i saved all my energy for it! sunday was a lazy day spent wrapping presents, decorating a christmas tree for my grandpa, and babysitting cute little boys :) the week ahead proves to be stressful seeing as finals, christmas, and lots of things are right around the corner!
 

me and my friend jackie at the black light dance! (embarrassing story: when decorating my shirt i accidentally wrote 200- meaning to write 2011...so i stole an old tee shirt from my brother!)

wrapping pretty presents :)


im starting to look into my birthday party ideas! im thinking a masquerade :)
pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment