Tuesday, January 3, 2012

eyes and ears {11}

today im off to go shopping with some friends for prom! i actually already have my dress, thanks to a gracious friend who graduated two years ago. she is generously letting me borrow her dress free so that i can save money! and i already have the perfect shoes as well! below is a sneak peak of the dress ;)
enjoy these mood boosters!

eyes:

as a very active pinner on pinterest, ive been looking at TONS of things. for my wedding, for style, for my dorm, for my dream house...you name it, i probably have a pin board for it!
here are some of my favorite images :)

R is for Rain
the graphic designer in me is completely drawn to this!
ahh!adorable!
for my future dorm room (i have so many plans its crazy!)
Cute!
i just love fun rooms like this with neat architecture

love this look, especially the colors. and i love her blog!
.
ever since i saw this photo ive loved it. the color and clarity are lovely.

ears:

i got tons of new music for my birthday/christmas (the naked and famous, florence + the machine, the shins, the black keys, mumford and sons, foster the people, and ellie goulding) but i had been waiting for the black keys cd for a long time. im a huge fan and love the new songs!

lonely boy- the black keys

dead and gone- the black keys


sneak peak!
very sequined :)

No comments:

Post a Comment