Wednesday, May 30, 2012

black+white

if anyone really knows me, they know that a) i LOVE anything black and white and b) i have a love hate relationship with color. dont get me wrong, color is great, but sometimes i just cant decide what ones i like...so i stick to black and white.
this outfit is both the definition of me and an antonym. definition because...well....read that ^. the antonym because i try to wear color with my outfits-something inside of me tells me that wihtout color, an outfit is not cute/stylish. i dont know why i think that...and also, my hair is a mess. i try to not do that. but its summer, and windy, and i have long wavy/curly hair...so it happens. im starting to like it.

(old navy tank top, forever21 skirt, nine west glasses)



like my new specs??? 



No comments:

Post a Comment