Thursday, March 17, 2011

kiss me im irish!

happy st. pats day to all!! im not really the type to be "festive" and "oh yay holiday!!" but hey, when a girl is irish and her favotire color is green, plus she likes going to her friends house for a "party" with delicious cookies and green alfredo pasta with broccoli, whats not to love? so this year i actually wore green...a small green stoned ring. i know, i go all out. trust me.
anyway, since green is my favorite color and im rather fond of wearing it and using green things, here are some fabulous green thing pictures!

my new kelley green dress for the sugarland concert tomorrow!!

green flats i wore earlier this week

my green stone ring i wore today

delisious girl scout cookies. mmmmm thin mints :)

the best smelling room spray ever- the body shop, green tea & lemon! very refreshing and springy!

No comments:

Post a Comment