Thursday, April 14, 2011

random favorites

this has been one of the most stressful weeks ever. besides last week. but the two combined = me going insane. as if i wasnt insane enough to begin with? yeah lets add 238294738 more things to my list of crap to do. AWESOME.
here are some pics from my dads camera that are my faves. more to come :)
the pictures on my wall above my dresser. the two flower ones i took, the newsprint ones i collaged, and the city one is a postcard i got from nyc.

the paintings i did that hang above my bed.

an outift i wore over christmas break. my sister was wonderful in photographing me.

another outfit. and again, thanks hannie!

number three. i like this one best probably.

the boxes on my jewelry shelf. i love the black bow on the grey box :)

awesome orange picture. oh the things you can do with lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment