Thursday, June 23, 2011

studio post!

its done! finally i have the post i have been wanting to do for way too long. athough, it is not fully done- sad face- it is close enough for a post. the only few things left to do are hang curtains, trim on the door, hang my city drawing, paint and hang the cabinets, and get frames. okay, so that’s a lot, oh well! its close enough and i cannot be happier with the outcome. hope you enjoy!
(sorry that this is being posted so late- hotel internet was freaking out on me the past two days! :( but now i can post and i'll have one about my vacation tomorrow!)
before

dry walled ceiling and new short walls

my wonderful parents doing the cieling

my best friend helping me paint!

paint- check! floors- check!


some tables

newly painted and ribbon-ed tables


cleaning out the stuff. so. much. fun...

speakers! i love my daddy's bose ones

two paintings ill be hanging

the ribbon...thing

fun decorative containers

magnet boards

my table

the bulletin board

organized nicely :)
decorations above the second sewing machine

the working table. it still needs to be cleaned...

tables

the new organizer i bought

my paint drawer- fits perfectly!

shea-my mannequin my mom made :)

paint stuff

the room!


No comments:

Post a Comment