Thursday, September 22, 2011

textures

having looked through so many fall fashion magazine pages im finding a key trend this season: texture. is coats, shirts, scarves, bags, shoes, you name it. its also a great feeling knowing i own a ton of these kind of pieces already! i was going through my closet a few weeks ago thinking i needed so many new clothes but really, many of the things i own know are going to wonderfully transition into the upcoming season!

the folds of my white zac posen for target blouse.

the pretty lace on my scarf from italy.

fun circles on my moms necklace (that i wear quite often).

the weaving on my sandals (from kohls).

im a huge fan of chains! i wear this not-so-delicate-but-still-pretty chain almost every day, no charm or pendant necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment