Monday, September 12, 2011

weekend recap

my weekend was actually quite uneventful for the most part. a rainy and terriblly boring football game friday, saturday i took the act (ew) for the last time! i also cleaned and organized my desk this weekend as well as watched some movies with friends, both on dvd and at the theater. overall, i didnt have too much homework so that was good, i finished my drawing of some football player we were drawing in art and im quite proud of it being my first real person drawing! :)
it could be better, but i think its quite good! 

messy messy room...in need of organizing! my favorite :)

yay label maker!

my dad and i finally put on the doors and the drawer to my white shelves. and i organized everything in it and got rid of things i didnt want anymore.

one of my favorite things i do each weekend- pick out my outfits for the week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment