Monday, October 31, 2011

halloween party :)

yesterday me and my family got to carve pumpkins (a long held tradition) before my friend, laura, had a halloween party! it was very fun and her decorations were great! we ate yummy food, played a lot of just dance, and of course, took many many pictures. here is a sneak peek of the guest line up from the evening (more pictures from today at school to come tomorrow!) and my pumpkin.
my pumpkin! surprised by the moon? i bet not ;)


jackie as...justin bieber (a pretty good man impersonator if i do say so myself!)

maggie as...ke$ha (makes a great kesha right?)

laura as...kate middleton (awesome right? she even made her blue class ring the engagement ring!)

meghan as...a hipster named olive (legit.)

and me as...a ballerina (anna pavlova!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment