Friday, December 16, 2011

art contest.

a while back i entered an art contest that my art teacher strongly suggested we art IV students do. i randomly selected a painting i did last year and whimsically sent it in. yesterday i received a postcard from the contest saying that my art would be published in their annual book of some selected works and that my piece could possibly win a prize. crazy! i was shocked; i sent it in on a whim and didnt put much effort in even giving it a title! so this was a high point! also, here are some of the photos i took and developed in my photography course. the one of my sister we critiqued in class yesterday, i got some very high remarks. for some reason, i am so drawn to that picture- i will definitely enter it in the next show :)
this is what i entered

my favorite "walking" photo (taken in chicago)

the picture of hannah. its so emotion evoking...

fun buildings (also chicago)

the street- one of my favorites (chicago)

hannah playing her trumpet. cool angle, right?

beautiful and adorable alice :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment