Friday, December 30, 2011

new.

yesterday was a great birthday! i was able to spend some time with my best friend alice at work (she works at a flower shop-how cool!!) and she had made me a flower arrangement with ballons-adorable! then we got to make an arrangement, her teaching me how to. very fun! i got delicious dinner, strawberry frosted cupcakes (my favorite, and some quality family time. the perfect birthday.
as for tonight, my friends are coming around 7 for desserts, then we're going out to a dance thing (basically a club but for 15 to 20 year olds) so im really excited!
have a great new years eve-see ya monday :)

my kitty snuggled with me in the morning :)

workin hard!

we liked the pinks and purples

my mini arrangement!

both together-dont forget the balloons!

my birthday outfit! (old navy sweater and tank, target jeans, american eagle socks, forever 21 belt)

this is what 18 looks like

mmm cupcakes!

playing games :)

a few little presents (my camera was both christmas and my birthday present)

waitin for my cake!!

*wish* (cool candle, huh? we couldnt find any birthday candles so we used a tea light!)

No comments:

Post a Comment