Tuesday, May 8, 2012

eyes and ears {26}: so close.

my last day of school is friday. however, thursday i have ap testing therefore that day doesn't count, friday also doesnt count because we have shortened classes and we wont do anything...since its out last day. so really, the only days that matter are today and tomorrow. (but who am i kidding, no one really cares anymore, including me!!).
either way, im so close to being done with high school forever, its bittersweet. im really looking forward to listening to these tunes and doing these ideas with my free time!

eyes:

neutral makeup
define my make-up look. i really like this: natural but pretty 
apple chips with cinnamon and sugar
make these apple chips...yum!!
make and buy graduation party decor
go shopping! (id love to own this outfit!) i need a lot of things...

ears:

all of these are songs on my summer playlist! (i have links for my favorites, the others at the bottom are just the rest of the playlist)





other songs: 
cant stop- maroon 5
 skyway avenue- we the kings
 levels- avicii
 punching in a dream-the naked and famous
 gold on the ceiling- the black keys
 double vision- 3oh!3
 right as rain- adele
 don't stop- foster the people
 1985- bowling for soup
 i wanna- matt & kim
 wouldn't it be nice- the beach boys
 soundtrack 2 my life- kid cudi
 here it goes again- ok go


No comments:

Post a Comment